Thursday, February 10, 2011

Time to Re-up .

      " They say Beauty is the eye of the Beholder ; "

Yesterday i had cut my own hair for the first time and i must say, that i'm very proud of my work so i just had to blog it to share it with you guys. My hair needed a new cut so i cut my hair into layers, blow dryed it & iron it to make it look very healthy!  I also retouched the red because it was slowly fading to a pink/ red. It looked nice but i have plans to do more to this red and Pink is not involved. I hope you guys liked it and will appreciate my work. Any questions? Feel free to contact me.



                                                                                                   Thank you.


4 comments:

  1. Love your work!!
    a kiss

    www.thesinuouselegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cut! And I alway love bold colors. Looks good!

    And Check out my blog and enter to win Topped off with a red hat's Best dressed contest!

    All you have to do is email amandarchambault@aol.com with a description of why you deserve to win and an attached photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys so much for the great feedback.

    Make sure you guys add me on facebook etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great haircutt
    and color is crazyyy!!!

    hope you will follow or atleast visit my blog
    www.danielask.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete