Monday, February 7, 2011

Intro .

                                  My art work for Passion!
                            "Its not just makeup ; its art on a beautiful creature. " - Kaisha



   Hi everyone! My name is Kaisha and i am a Cosmetologist / Makeup Artist / Photographer . Im here to sponser my work i've always had a passion for . Im very talented in what i do and i see myself still doing this in my nearer future. Im a big fan of art so in my eyes, I look at everyone as my WORK OF ART ! I look at it all; face structure, color of eyes , different shape of lips etc . I work with what I see and never fail to make my client happy ; I love what I do but love it more when the cilient is satisfied. Looking foward to maken my dream job come to reality! My Family and friends are a big support and my motivation! I thank them for always given me good feedback on how great my work is. With that said, I hope everyone will enjoy my work just as much as they do .











                                    L u m i n e s s - airbrush.
                              Click link above .

2 comments: