Monday, February 21, 2011

Fresh Meat.

                             I love what i do ! Its so much fun especially when i have ideas and my friends always willing to be my doll lol .My friend Nadia (click her name to look at her blog) is a Fashion icon and she is awesome so we tend to help each other out! make sure to check her out. Well here are some pictures of my work i recently worked with her.





Basically i used a brown & goldish color to bring out here eyes. I shadow her upper eyebrows to show more her shape eyebrows. Used a liquid eyeliner to make the design and just followed her shape to her eyes and filled some spots with a dark brown color to bring out the spots a little bit. It only took me like 30 mins or so to do one eye because it was my first time! but when i got to the other eye, i did it 1,2,3! This is my favorite so far and we both loved it! 

Hope you guys loved it as well. Make sure to follow me and stay posted.
Also, if your intrested in working with me, you can contact me on Facebook.(click)
Also support my Facebook Page. (click)







3 comments:

  1. really great look! its amazing and so cute im following you now!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing make-up :D
    xxx
    http://www.dolcegabanka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete